Sarkari exam notification – Combined Defence Services Examination CDS II, 2016 ||
application last date – 15/07/2016 to 05/08/2016 ||
total vacancy – read full info ||
nature of post – indian force ||
Combined Defence Services Examination CDS II, 2016
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Combined Defence Services Examination CDS II, 2016 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2016 on 23/10/2016 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy amd Air force Academy and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women). All interested and eligible candidates please read full info then apply online before the application last date
some recent sarkari naukri and sarkari result
- Rajasthan vacancy 2016-17 | Rajasthan professor Recruitment 2016
- Recruitment of Assistant Mining Officer | sarkari naukri
- UPSESSB TGT\PGT 2013 English, Art, Commerce Result 2016
- 69 AIIMS vacancy 2016 |LDC vacancy in AIIMS
- Rajasva Nirikshak Recruitment Admit Card 2016
- MP Police 14283 Constable Admit card 2016
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy , Chennai (Men): 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women): 11 posts
(A) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- For Indian Military Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July 1998 only are eligible.
- For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July 1998 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20-24 years, Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July 1997 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for Men): Male candidates (Unmarried or Married) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July 1998 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy – SSC (Women Non- Technical) Course: (a) Unmarried Women, issue less widows who have not remarried, and issue less divorcees (in possession of divorcee documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998.
(B) Educational Qualifications:
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Naval Academy: B.Sc. (with Physics & Mathematics ) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Candidates who are studying in final year Degree Course and yet to pass final year degree examination or equivalent examination can also apply for the Examination, but they will be required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination or equivalent examination by the specified dates.
(C) Physical Standards: candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2015 as prescribed in the detailed advertisement.
application Fee : Pay Rs.200/- either in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking of SBI or by using Credit/ Debit card. Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted.
How to submit application: all eligible candidates can apply online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 16/07/2016 to 12/08/2016 11.59 pm.
More info :
Complete details and other information visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CDS_II_2016/Notice_CDS_II_2016_Engl_F.pdf OR at Guidelines to Candidate->Examination Notice->CDS II-English athttp://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php